Thursday, February 26, 2015

Harukaze Pianissimo - Janken Senbatsu 2014

Although it was released on the 24th of december, 2014, I thought "Why not give it a try and review the whole thing."






Harukaze Pianissimo is the title of AKB's Janken Senbatsu of 2014. However this song was used as just a couling song. A coupling song of Watanabe Miyuki's first solo single "Yasashiku suru yori Kiss wo shite" to be exact.



Since it was said that the winner of the Janken Tournament will have a Solo debut as the prize, everyone probably thought it would mean getting the normal Janken single + a Solo debut. However unfortunatly we were wrong which sucks since I always loved the Team coulings of the Janken Singles. The prize would "just" consists of the solo debut for the winner + the Janken Senbatsu song as a coupling.

I mean it is nice to see Kojima Haruna as center but she actually didn't win the tournament and therefore shouldn't be the center of the Janken Senbatsu song.

But, let's concentrate on the song and PV and let's not grumble about management decisions we can't change anymore.

Harukaze Pianissimo is a calm but upbeat song, with a lot of piano tunes in it -who would have guessed. The calmness of the song really fits Kojima's "my-pace" image. In the background you can hear a male choir giving the song a second voice and also supporting that calm and relaxing image of the song. And I don't know why but this song always will have an oldish -in a good way- feeling to it, at least for me.

I actually think that this song was created just for Kojiharu. I mean you can like always filter her voice through the rest of the girls. And furthermore the fact that she also directed -or co-directed- the PV strenghten this thought.

I really like this song a lot although I think it's not worthy to be just a coupling song. It should have gotten it's own Single.
It won't be a Kami-Song but it's still good.

But now let's move on to the awsome music video.




Such fun. Much wow.


Okay, we have Kojima as a Boutique owner. Which would actually fit her.


Unfortunately it's just a fake documentary. ):


So her boutique is located in Tokyo's Haute Couture district


Kojiharu: "Irasshaimase!"


That totally looks like Kojipa's Juujun na Slave stage outfit.


Kojiharu: "Don't tell anyone, okay?"


So they want to work with Kojima, and that girl in white looks familiar.


Okay, so it's about a fashion shooting -who would have known.


Kojiharu: "I don't care about the details, but how high will my payment be?"


Chiyori-P: "Eh, well.... We want you to-"


Kojiharu: "Bitch, I don't care. How much will you pay me!? Spill it!"


One week and an unpleasant beating from Torigoya later...


Kojiharu: "Since they finally decided how high my payment will be, we can start the whole thing. Yoroshiku!"


Legs...


And a pajama clothed back.


So, here we have the models.


Ripopo looks like she jsut came from her part-time job in a Amusement park.


I always found those Purikura-like pictures kind of creepy and strange.


Chiyori-P: "Ehm...."
Kojiharu: "For real?"


Chiyori-P: *Whispering* "That's defenitely photoshopped."


Chiyori-P: "Please go! Just we are allowed to photoshop the photos."
Ucchi: "Whut?"


I know it's supposed to be a joke, but it's getting meaner with everytime it's used
since Uchhi is kind of cute/good looking.


Sayaya: "Hahaha. You're so mean Kojima-senpai."


Naanya doesn't look too happy with Kojiharu's choice.


Naanya: "You sure old lady?"


Naanya looks really adorable in this scene
And again they are showing Kojima's Juujun na Slave stage outfit.


Okay, giving the Loli-character a Loli outfit seems fitting


Naanya: "What the hell are they doing with my hair!"


Suddenly Mio looks pretty mature here.


Naanya looks like she is the happiest person of the world.


Naanya: "Thanks old lady for dressig me up."



wow!


Mio just looks so different in this PV


The final shot of Naanya
And again smooth advertising in AKB's PVs


Ripopo is in her Janken costume


Ripopo: "I don't need fancy clothing to look cute."


Yuki: "Dead tired of this shit..."


Yuki: 'Have to be polite....'


And again she is pissed or bored


Yuki: "Haha, yeah I totally listen to you......not"
And what the hell are they doing with her hair.


Kojiharu: "Looking good there"


Yuki: "I'm always looking good."


And wow! I really like that picture.


Kojiharu: "You don't need that bag. You are far too old to wear something like that."


Sayaya: "But I'm only 16 years old."


Kojiharu: "I don't care. Just wear this! It will make you look mature."


Kojiharu-Choice again is perfect.


Now adding a bit of make up...


...and voilĂ  you have perfect image/model.


Kojiahru approves



WOW!


And the second batch of models.


First off is Mariyagi. And she doesn't care.


Okay a high ponytail, pretty uncommon.


 Next is Sato Kiara.


I love how they just put a lamp under the chair to create this lighting.


Close up of Mariyagi. You can just notice that she has done this before.



I really like this look of Mariyagi, although I normally am not that fond of such outfits.


Chiyori looks like she has no idea what's going on and trying to hide this.


Naachan. Looking way to majime (serious)


'Ready to' what, Saho?


Azuma Yuki: "Please stay here and talk with me."
Kojiharu: "Haha. No! I have to go to the real Deal. To my fellow Center."


And here we have the backs of the two Centers for the 39th Single.


Hey, I have the same camera.


I love this scene! Yukirin is just gorgeous.


To be honest, I never heard of Azuma Yuki before ._.


But she looks kind of cute..


Majime! But it looks awesome.


You just have to love Myao for that Doyagao during a MV.


The setting is just beautiful. And Naachan really fits in there.



Maybe 'Ready to' Rumble?



I would love it if they would sell a Photobook of this Song.


Kojiharu: "Since she is my fellow Center we will put Yukirin on the Cover!"


Chiyori-P: "Good Choice. With her on the magazine we will sell!"


Kojiharu: "I know. Hahaha"


Like I already said I would LOVE it if they would release a Photobook with these shots and also off shots.
That would be so awesome.


Huh? On the release date of 'Pianissimo'?


Pianissimo: 10/10


Okay an arm. Suspicious


Covering Pianissimo with an other magazine? What's going on...


Blurry shot of the culprint...


Oh, well. Who have we here....


Ucchi: "*cough* You saw nothing!"


Okay, so it was Ucchi's revenge!




Now that we found out who the culprint was let's move on to the last part.

*** Attention Personal Opinion ***

And just like I said in the beginning, I really like the song and I think it deserves a better 'position' instead of just being a coupling. However, despite being a really nice song it doesn't have Kami-song potetial -unfortunatly.

Furthermore the fact that Kojiharu really worked and directed the music video underlines that the Song was especially made for her.
And to be honest, she made a awesome job as being the Center and aso being the co-director.

But let's talk about the music video.

The music video consists of drama/story parts only. It tells the story of Kojima Haruna a boutique owner in Tokyo's Haute Couture district: Minami-Aoyama, who is asked to work together with the fshion magazine 'Pianissimo'. So in the MV it seems that Chiyori is the producer of this magazine, whereas I wonder why she is a producer for a fashion magazine instead of a magazine feautering comedians. But well...
This seems to be the roles of Kojiharu and Chiyori. (Place 2 and 16 in the Janken Tournament)

The other 13 missing Janken Senbatsu members appear to be models. Those 13 were divided into two groups.
1st Group: Kawamoto Saya, Kotani Riho, Owada Nana, Uchida Mayumi, Tomonaga Mio and Arai Yuki.
2nd Group: Iwatate Saho, Miyazaki Miho, Nagao Mariya, Azuma Yuki, Sato Kiara, Okada Nana and Kashiwagi Yuki.

So since they appear as models they -obviously- pose for the magazine. However Uchhi is sent home because she apparently isn't cute/beautiful enough.
But as we could see at the end Ucchi gets her 'revenge' by placing another magazine over Pianissimo and hopefully stop the sale. >:D

All in all I really like the song and the music video since both are pretty awesome. I really like how this was kind of made to be Kojiharu's project.

So see you next review.